RAFT Consulting is seeking new therapists to join our team!
Real Talk. Real Connections. Real Change.
What you can expect from RAFT:
- We take care of 100% of credentialing, billing, marketing, and scheduling your initial intake assessment.
- We will credential you with RAFT on a minimum of 3 insurance panels.
- We provide client referrals and get them on your caseload.
- We provide on-going case consultation and support.
RAFT Clinician expectations:
- Energy! We find our most successful clinicians invest energy in client work and their own professional connections.
- Time! We ask that you work at least 10 client hours per week over a minimum of 2 days per week.
- You set your schedule for days and times that work for you and keep it updated in our group calendar.
- Collaboration! Our hope is to build a collaborative, supportive team to do our best work. As an employee, you will be asked to attend and contribute to monthly team meetings.
- CO licensure as LPC, LMFT, LCSW, or comparable.
- Experience, willingness, and ability to utilize evidence-based treatment approaches.
- Ability and desire to develop rapport with clients, follow all ethical guidelines, diagnose clients, and complete and write assessments, progress notes, mental status exams, treatment plans and discharge notes in a timely manner.
We are in particular need of clinicians with the interest and ability to see clients at our office location in Parker, Colorado with a focus on working with couples!
We would love to hear from you! Please email the following to Admin@raftconsulting.com and we will be in touch-
- Cover letter
- Professional references