Looking for a new opportunity?
If you are a therapist passionate about creating change and connecting with people, we would love to hear from you!
What you can expect working with RAFT:
- A team! The RAFT team is here to support each other.
- We take care of 100% of credentialing, billing, marketing, and scheduling your initial intake assessment.
- As a licensed clinician, we will credential you with RAFT on a minimum of 3 insurance panels. Options for clinicians working toward licensure, this will impact the insurances we contract with.
- We provide client referrals and get them set-up, and on your schedule.
- AT RAFT, community is important to us. Our team is here for on-going case consultation and support!
RAFT Clinician expectations:
- Energy. We find our most successful clinicians invest energy in client work and their own professional connections.
- Values. Check out our website to get a feel for our values. Best fit therapists with us align here and want to make quality therapy accessible to clients outside of private pay options.
- Time commitment: Our most successful clinicians generally offer a minimum of 10 client hours over a minimum of 2 days per week.
- You set your schedule for days and times that work for you and keep it updated in our group calendar.
- Collaboration! RAFT strives to be a collaborative, supportive team. As an employee, you will be asked to attend and contribute to monthly team meetings.
- CO licensure as LPC, LMFT, LCSW, or comparable. We are not currently hiring interns or licensure candidates.
- Experience, willingness, and ability to utilize evidence-based treatment approaches.
- Ability and desire to develop rapport with clients, follow all ethical guidelines, and diagnose clients.
- Complete and write-up assessments, progress notes, mental status exams, treatment plans, and discharge notes in a timely manner.
Interested in joining our team? Please fill out the form below and we will be in touch with you shortly.