Mental health is something that many people are not comfortable talking about. But with the rise of anxiety, depression, and other mental illnesses in teens and young adults today it is important to talk about this topic. Mental health affects us all, whether we have a mental illness or not. That is why we want to break down how mental health affects everyone from kids to adults right now along with some ways RAFT Consulting
can help you or someone else who may need our help!
RAFT Consulting focuses on Anxiety
, Counseling for Kids
, Depression Counseling
, Teen Counseling
, and Trauma Therapy
. We also specialize in Overwhelmed and Stressed Moms
- Does your heart race uncontrollably at times? You can’t stop worrying even though there’s nothing wrong? You may be experiencing anxiety, or perhaps, an anxiety disorder. Anxiety is a well-known feeling. But, when it is persistent and overwhelming, it can impact your happiness, your relationships, and your daily life.
Counseling for Kids
- Are you worried about your child? Is he more withdrawn than his usual self? Fearful of things she was never scared of before and not talking about what's bothering her? Or maybe your child is acting out?It's overwhelming to figure out how to help. RAFT therapists are here to support your child and your family.
- Is sadness and overwhelm getting in the way of enjoying everything good in your life? From the outside, it looks like you have an amazing life. But inside, you’re falling apart. Depression can steal your joy and leave you feeling broken. But, it doesn’t have to feel like this. You can take back your happiness and purpose.
- Has your teen shut you out? Have anxiety and self-doubt replaced their confidence and contentment? At our counseling practice located in Parker, CO we aim to partner with you in offering support to your teenager. We hope to build self-esteem, target anxiety, and teach tools for stress management.
- Have you experienced something that keeps you up at night? Do your reactions seem intense? Our online therapy team and therapists at our Parker, CO counseling office can help you process past events and situations that are keeping you stuck. Together, we can reduce your reactivity and put you back in control of your emotions.
Overwhelmed and Stressed
- RAFT offers counseling for overwhelmed Moms. Tired of feeling guilty ALL the time? The RAFT team is here to help. If you ever find yourself stressed and overwhelmed with worry about your family, children, work, and just LIFE, we understand. That resentment does not need to keep building before you take some time for you to process what’s happening with you and create a better way.
The mission of RAFT Consulting
is to provide accessible mental health support and counseling for adults, teens, and children in Colorado. We prioritize an authentic connection. We specialize in working with those who have experienced trauma, anxiety, and depression, including PTSD, GAD and more. We offer a variety of therapeutic approaches including cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) and eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR). If you or someone you know needs help coping with their stress levels or if they are experiencing any other issues related to their mental well being, contact